Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Real Weddings: Anna Jeong & Denis Nam
Married April 25, 2009 at Epiphany Catholic ChurchPhotograph by Jennifer Domenick/Love Life Images.
Occupations: They're both physicians. Hometowns: She's from Silver Spring; he's from Chicago. How they met: Through mutual friends at a cocktail hour. First date: Sunday brunch. Favorite restaurant: Lauriol Plaza in Adams Morgan. Where they got engaged: Union Square in New York City. Wedding cocktail: Raspberry mojito. Wedding cake: Vanilla cake with raspberry filling and buttercream icing. Wedding flowers: Tulips and hydrangeas. Favorite wedding detail: Pomander flower ball arrangements hanging from the ceiling of the reception tent, and the photo-booth corner. Biggest surprise of the wedding: The 90-degree weather in April. First dance song: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Wedding theme: Simplicity. Four words that describe the wedding: Warm, loving, casual, and too-short. Honeymoon spot: Belize. Where they currently live: New York.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.