Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Chat Recap: Mini Burgers and More
Caterer Bunny Dwin answers your questions about ethnic buffets, kid-friendly wedding foods, and more.If you logged on to the chat yesterday morning with Bunny Dwin of Provisions Catering, you probably got so hungry that you headed straight to lunch when the conversation ended at noon. From risotto stations to fried mac ‘n’ cheese, Bunny threw out some great suggestions on entrées and hors d’oeuvres to serve at your wedding. Also in the chat: How to merge different ethnic foods into one reception, how far in advance you need to book your caterer, and the skinny on vegetarian menus. Check it out here.
Next week, Andy Kushner of local favorite Sound Connection Band will answer your questions about wedding music. Wondering about live bands versus DJs? What songs get people out on the dance floor? Submit your questions now.
To read past Q&As with florists, planners, and more, click here.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.