Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
Anne Hathaway’s Wedding Dress: And the Winner Is . . .
We reveal the top vote-getter in our celebrity dress poll.
Last week, we asked you to choose your favorite wedding dress for celebrity bride-to-be Anne Hathaway (the four suggestions were provided by the ladies at Hitched salon in Georgetown). All of the gowns were lovely, but one was the clear winner . . .
More than 40 percent of you voted for the Turtle Creek gown by Lela Rose. This traditional-meets-modern wedding dress features embroidered tulle sleeves and an illusion bateau neckline that will highlight Anne’s statuesque figure and long neck.
We’ll have to wait and see what the actress actually wears on her wedding day, but if you’re interested in this lovely Lela Rose wedding gown for yourself, it will be available at Hitched early next year.
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.