Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
New Fascinators from Priscilla of Boston
Whimsical, vintage-style headpieces from the bridal design house
Fashion idea: Wear a veil for the ceremony, then switch into one of these cuties for a flirty reception look. Photographs courtesy of Priscilla of Boston
Priscilla of Boston is known for its classic-with-a-modern-twist gowns, and now the company is making its first foray into fascinators with a similar vintage-chic aesthetic.
These headpieces are inspired by the hair adornments that made a huge splash at the British royal wedding in April, and provide a lively alternative to a traditional veil.
Made in partnership with the uber-chic San Francisco-based accessory designer Haute Bride, the fascinators are made from vintage Priscilla of Boston, lace, feathers, crystals, and pearls, and will retail for $165 to $300. They’ll be available this month at the Priscilla of Boston salon in Tysons Corner, visit Priscilla of Boston’s Web site for more details.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.