Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
New Fascinators from Priscilla of Boston
Whimsical, vintage-style headpieces from the bridal design house
Fashion idea: Wear a veil for the ceremony, then switch into one of these cuties for a flirty reception look. Photographs courtesy of Priscilla of Boston
Priscilla of Boston is known for its classic-with-a-modern-twist gowns, and now the company is making its first foray into fascinators with a similar vintage-chic aesthetic.
These headpieces are inspired by the hair adornments that made a huge splash at the British royal wedding in April, and provide a lively alternative to a traditional veil.
Made in partnership with the uber-chic San Francisco-based accessory designer Haute Bride, the fascinators are made from vintage Priscilla of Boston, lace, feathers, crystals, and pearls, and will retail for $165 to $300. They’ll be available this month at the Priscilla of Boston salon in Tysons Corner, visit Priscilla of Boston’s Web site for more details.