Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
New Fascinators from Priscilla of Boston
Whimsical, vintage-style headpieces from the bridal design house
Fashion idea: Wear a veil for the ceremony, then switch into one of these cuties for a flirty reception look. Photographs courtesy of Priscilla of Boston
Priscilla of Boston is known for its classic-with-a-modern-twist gowns, and now the company is making its first foray into fascinators with a similar vintage-chic aesthetic.
These headpieces are inspired by the hair adornments that made a huge splash at the British royal wedding in April, and provide a lively alternative to a traditional veil.
Made in partnership with the uber-chic San Francisco-based accessory designer Haute Bride, the fascinators are made from vintage Priscilla of Boston, lace, feathers, crystals, and pearls, and will retail for $165 to $300. They’ll be available this month at the Priscilla of Boston salon in Tysons Corner, visit Priscilla of Boston’s Web site for more details.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.