Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
Poll: Pick Jessica Biel's Bridal Gown
Is the actress on the hunt for the perfect dress—and, if so, which should she choose?
With a rumored late summer/early fall wedding on the horizon, Jessica Biel slipped away to Paris over Easter weekend, reportedly in search of a high-profile designer to craft her custom gown. Biel, who tabloids say got engaged to long-time beau, Justin Timberlake, over the Christmas holidays but who has yet to officially confirm or deny the rumors, was spotted at Elie Saab's upscale Parisian showroom.
Biel is already a fan of Saab's intricately beaded and ultrafeminine creations--she wore one of his lacy frocks to the Golden Globe awards in January.
Saab's bridal looks for the Spring 2012 Haute Couture show ran the gamut from full gowns to slinky deep Vs and chic above-the-knee dresses. While we're not sure if Biel and Saab are wedded to a collaboration, if she did go with the designer, which Saab silhouette do you think would work best for Biel?
Short and Sweet
Modern and Sleek