Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Pretty Little Bags: Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
We asked the owners of some of the best DC-area boutiques to share their favorite wedding-party gift ideas. This week’s expert: Yvette Hausner of West of SoHo in Georgetown.
Makeup bags make pretty and useful bridesmaid gifts. Photographs courtesy of Wendy Costa
We asked Yvette Hausner of Georgetown’s West of SoHo to share her current favorite bridesmaid gift idea. Her selects? These bright and lively makeup bags by Wendy Costa.
“They’re functional, girly, funky, and well-priced,” says Hausner, of the bags, which are $32. Matching wallets are also available for $29.
For more information, visit West of SoHo’s Web site.
Subscribe to Washingtonian
Follow Washingtonian Bride & Groom on Twitter
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.