Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Pretty Little Bags: Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
We asked the owners of some of the best DC-area boutiques to share their favorite wedding-party gift ideas. This week’s expert: Yvette Hausner of West of SoHo in Georgetown.
Makeup bags make pretty and useful bridesmaid gifts. Photographs courtesy of Wendy Costa
We asked Yvette Hausner of Georgetown’s West of SoHo to share her current favorite bridesmaid gift idea. Her selects? These bright and lively makeup bags by Wendy Costa.
“They’re functional, girly, funky, and well-priced,” says Hausner, of the bags, which are $32. Matching wallets are also available for $29.
For more information, visit West of SoHo’s Web site.
Subscribe to Washingtonian
Follow Washingtonian Bride & Groom on Twitter
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.