Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Cherry Blossom Engagement Photos at the Tidal Basin
Haute Papier Launches a Stationery Subscription Service
Paper products get a chic redux with Haute Box.
As if we needed another reason to love Haute Papier, the Arlington-based custom stationery shop has launched a newly curated subscription service. For $80 per year (or $20 for a one-time shipment), Haute Papier will send you four goodie boxes—one every three months—with an assortment of its best-selling and newly launched writing utensils, notebooks, coasters, various greeting cards, and letterpress trinkets.
We got a peek at the first Haute Box and it featured a handful of whimsical birthday and thank-you cards, heart-print coasters, a miniature notepad and notebook, and two gold-print pencils. Think inside the box and buy a single package or a subscription for a year—we think it’s a great gift for a bride-to-be.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.