Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
Modern DC-Themed Invitations
The unique paper goods from one of our featured real weddings.
Last week, we showed you Tania and Rafael’s modern black-and-white wedding at the Newseum. But we left out some wonderful, unique details—their invitation suite and programs.
The couple worked with the Dandelion Patch in Georgetown, which commissioned design house Bella Figura to create the two-sided, letterpressed invitations featuring the DC skyline, as well as the fan programs (perfect for a hot September day!). They really take the whole “city skyline” invitation concept we’ve seen many times to a different and undeniably cool level—the black-and-white photograph presentation gives it a vintage-meets-modern look. Tell us: Are you a “fan” of this paper suite?
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.