Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
Modern DC-Themed Invitations
The unique paper goods from one of our featured real weddings.
Last week, we showed you Tania and Rafael’s modern black-and-white wedding at the Newseum. But we left out some wonderful, unique details—their invitation suite and programs.
The couple worked with the Dandelion Patch in Georgetown, which commissioned design house Bella Figura to create the two-sided, letterpressed invitations featuring the DC skyline, as well as the fan programs (perfect for a hot September day!). They really take the whole “city skyline” invitation concept we’ve seen many times to a different and undeniably cool level—the black-and-white photograph presentation gives it a vintage-meets-modern look. Tell us: Are you a “fan” of this paper suite?
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.