Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Chat Recap: Engaging Advice
A Washington jeweler talks rings.Probably to the horror of my boyfriend, I spent an hour yesterday reading along as Paul Pastor of Chas Schwartz & Son jewelers talked about engagement rings. He really covered it all—what cuts of diamonds are the prettiest, why palladium (cheaper than platinum!) is a great choice, where to find vintage rings, and even what to do if you and your partner aren’t “ring people.”
Before you set off on your holiday weekend road trip (good luck!), check out the transcript of Paul’s chat here.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.