Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Chat Recap: Music to Your Ears
A pro shares advice on wedding music.If emcee Andrew Larris didn’t give such good advice, we’d tell him to quit weddings and go into comedy. In yesterday’s chat, he managed to slip a joke into almost every answer—alongside dozens of great tips, of course. Let him fill you in on the best cake-cutting music (hint: it’s not theme from Psycho), nontraditional first dances, DJ lingo for “Yeah, we’re not actually going to play that,” and more.
Next week: photos! Neal Freed of Bethesda-based Freed Photography wants your questions, so start submitting them now.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.