Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
Chat Recap: Music to Your Ears
A pro shares advice on wedding music.If emcee Andrew Larris didn’t give such good advice, we’d tell him to quit weddings and go into comedy. In yesterday’s chat, he managed to slip a joke into almost every answer—alongside dozens of great tips, of course. Let him fill you in on the best cake-cutting music (hint: it’s not theme from Psycho), nontraditional first dances, DJ lingo for “Yeah, we’re not actually going to play that,” and more.
Next week: photos! Neal Freed of Bethesda-based Freed Photography wants your questions, so start submitting them now.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.