Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Chat Recap: Music to Your Ears
A pro shares advice on wedding music.If emcee Andrew Larris didn’t give such good advice, we’d tell him to quit weddings and go into comedy. In yesterday’s chat, he managed to slip a joke into almost every answer—alongside dozens of great tips, of course. Let him fill you in on the best cake-cutting music (hint: it’s not theme from Psycho), nontraditional first dances, DJ lingo for “Yeah, we’re not actually going to play that,” and more.
Next week: photos! Neal Freed of Bethesda-based Freed Photography wants your questions, so start submitting them now.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.