Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- This Handsome Couple Celebrated With a Menswear-Inspired Cake
Chat Recap: You're Invited...
Two stationery pros talk wedding invitations.
Good thing I wasn't planning a wedding when I invited Sarah Meyer Walsh and Erin Miller in for a live chat about invitations. My five-line e-mail just wouldn't cut it next to their Couture and Le Catalogue lines of invitations. But now I know better, and hopefully so do you.
For an etiquette- and style-filled hour this morning, Sarah and Erin tackled everything from how much time you have to send thank-you notes to the polite way to make it clear on your invitation that small children are not welcome. (Hint: You don't.)
In case you missed their tips, read the transcript here.
Next week: wedding planning! Jen Stiebel of Rockville-based SoCo Events wants your questions, so start submitting them now.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.More>> Bridal Party Blog | Wedding Guide | Wedding Vendor Search
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.