Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Washingtonian Wedding Showcase
Save the Date: 1.25.09 Washingtonian Bride & Groom's Ultimate Wedding Showcase.
Once you’ve read the new Washingtonian Bride & Groom (on sale today!) from cover to cover, grab your calendar and put a big red circle around January 25. Join The Washingtonian, the area’s top wedding experts, and other brides- and grooms-to-be at this ultimate wedding showcase, “Washingtonian Bride & Groom: Unveiled.”
The showcase will be held at the Park Hyatt (24th and M sts., NW; 202-789-1234) from 11:30 to 3. Need a few reasons to come?
• Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars, will be there.
• You can check out a Monique Lhuillier designer runway show featuring bride and mother-of-the bride gowns, sponsored by Carine's Bridal Atelier.
• Washington’s best wedding experts—florists, wedding planners, invitation consultants, bakers, jewelers, and more—will all be there.
• Plus we’ll have Champagne, contemporary cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and wedding cakes by chef Brian McBride of Blue Duck Tavern.
Buy your tickets today. See you there!
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.