Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
We're switching it up—Friday Slice is taking on a new title. But don't worry, it's still full of the Web's best wedding stories. Enjoy!
Edward and Bella on their wedding night. We're not ashamed we clicked.
Camera cake, parasoles, more mismatched bridesmaid dresses, and wide open space.
Honeymoon at Versailles. Seriously.
Do or don't? The ombre cake.
How to Smile in Wedding Photos. [via Manolo for the Brides]
Afraid you'll forget your vows? No sweat—just write them on the (chalkboard) aisle.
I'm on a boat. And a plane.
Favorite discovery of the week: Ruffled wedding blog's Recycle Your Wedding section. Buy wedding dresses, decorations, etc. directly from brides who've already had their big day.
You have through Monday to win $100 to personalized product site Daisy Days.
Former Lancome model Devon Aoki is engaged and expecting.
Preferred Wedding Vendors
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.