Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
Get Your Unveiled Tickets Today!
There’s less than a month to go before our luxe bridal event.
If you got engaged over the holiday, there’s no need to start planning the ceremony this instant (contrary to what your mom might say)—you get a free pass until the new year. But here’s an idea: Use our Unveiled bridal expo on January 22 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel as an opportunity to officially kick off your DC wedding planning experience. We’ll have some of the best Washington-area wedding vendors all in one place (we’ll be announcing their names really soon), so you’ll be able to meet them, ask questions, share ideas, and even book your favorites on the spot—it’ll truly be a one-stop shop for planning. You’ll also get to see gorgeous gowns by the esteemed designer Reem Acra, and even meet Ms. Acra herself! And for relatives and friends of the recently engaged, tickets to Unveiled make a great engagement gift!
Want to see more? Check out the video below for a closer look at last year’s event. And be sure to buy your tickets today—the first 75 ticket buyers will be entered to win an invitation for two to our super-exclusive rehearsal dinner event. Check out Unveiled’s Web site for more details.