Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
Jeffrey Campbell Creates an Edgy Bridal Line
Delicate Manolos not your thing? Try this designer’s new Cold Feet selections.
Indie brides, rejoice: Your favorite Jeffrey Campbell platforms can be now worn down the aisle thanks to designer’s new bridal line. Cold Feet by Jeffrey Campbell features the Project Runway alum’s popular styles, such as “Lita” and “Damsel,” in wedding-day colors and feminine patterns. Designed with nontraditional brides in mind—those who, according to Campbell, “choos[e] to get hitched in backyards, urban gardens, on beaches and mountainsides, and on the steps of City Hall”—the line includes sky-high booties, studded brogues, quilted sneakers (with the words “I Do” engraved on them), and flat sandals all in the $89.95 to $179.95 price range. Wear the ultra-versatile styles on your wedding day and happily ever after.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.