Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Wedding Survey Reveals 82 Percent of Newlyweds Sell Their Gifts Online
Don’t be surprised to find your gift on eBay.Image via Shutterstock.
If you’ve been putting a lot of thought into what to get for a soon-to-be married couple, apparently you might not want to waste the time. Earlier this week, One4all, a British gift card company, conducted a survey that revealed a whopping 82 percent of newlyweds end up selling their gifts online.
According UK’s Daily Mail, the survey also found that more than one in ten wedding guests said they were often embarrassed by their gifts and one in five expect that their selected gifts will be left unused, returned, or sold.
If you believe some of the unusual gifts, like a tarantula and a gift-wrapped banana, that real couples taking part in the research claimed to have received, it comes as no shock that they’re choosing to pass them on to more appreciative buyers.
Take the poll:
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.