Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
The Slice: Daily Wedding Inspiration
One sweet piece of wedding inspiration per day
Now here's a nifty take on stamps— instead of inking your wedding date on every piece of stationery involved in your wedding, why not give guests an edible way to remember it? Find fresh (read: unused) letterpress blocks on Etsy, and imprint your numbers of choice into the dough. Voila! Instant adorable favor.
For the original post plus the recipe, click here.
Photo credit: Birgit Fauske via Creature Comforts
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.