Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Bird-cage veils are such a pretty idea.
Branded beer cans for the reception can come surprisingly cheap if you know where to look. (Like Tip #5 in this Broke-Ass Bride post.)
We're quite keen on the notion of "midnight snack" reception munchies. [via Instyle Weddings]
Bridal attire inspired by the Emmys.
How to make a wedding cake chandelier. [courtesy The Bride's Cafe]
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.