Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Wedding Trend Alert: The Little White Dress
Keep your bridal look short and sweet with eight of our favorite picks.1. Alice + Olivia Fyona lace-bodice party dress, $597 at Bergdorf Goodman. 2. Tadashi Shoji crinkle chiffon one-shoulder dress, $368 at Tadashi Shoji. 3. Hitherto Kensington dress, $380, BHLDN. 4. Ted Baker London embroidered mesh fit-and-flare dress, $825 at Nordstrom.
You don’t need a floor-length gown to look fantastic on your big day. Not only can you dance all night sporting a shorter hemline, but you can also stretch your dollar by wearing it again in the future—something you can’t always say about a traditional wedding gown. Whether you are looking to walk down the aisle in a leg-baring design or just planning on slipping into a shorter number for the reception, here are our favorite picks. You can thank us when you get your dry-cleaning bill back.
5. Jason Wu leather-and-silk dress, $3,395 at Neiman Marcus.
6. ML Monique Lhuillier tiered lace bustier dress, $598 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
7. Va Et Vien Kauai dress, $800 at BHLDN.
8. Ann Taylor embroidered tea-length strapless dress, $695 at Ann Taylor.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.