Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
A Bride Looks Back + a Zoo Wedding
We do the research so you don’t have to: inspiring real Washington weddings from our favorite blogs.
Despite the DIY fails and the last-minute menu adjustments, Jenn and Brandon are too happy to care. Photograph by Jenn Link Photography
Not only do we love the photos by Jenn Link Photography from this Carnegie Institution for Science wedding, but we also appreciate the bride’s honesty when discussing planning her nuptials. Things don’t always run smoothly, but in the end, it’s worth it.
—A Practical Wedding
Getting married at a zoo is probably the coolest thing ever. And although we don’t normally cover Baltimore, we had to share the photos from the Baltimore Zoo wedding. Come on—taking portraits with an already-dressed-for-the-occasion penguin? It doesn’t get any better.
Yellow and gray are definitely the hot wedding colors of the moment ’round these parts (we featured a celebration with these colors earlier this week), and we love how this bride committed to the hues, as well. Those boat shoes, that dog collar—it’s all pretty spot-on.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.