Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Weddings: Nikki Adams & Josh Reilly
Married May 29, 2010 at Hollin Hall in Alexandria, VA
Slideshow: Nikki and Josh's weddingOccupations: She’s a student; he’s an attorney. Hometowns: She’s from Annandale; he’s from Alexandria. How They Met: As Virginia Tech students. First Date: Dinner at an Old Town restaurant. Favorite Restaurant: 2941 in Falls Church. Where They Got Engaged: Flagstaff, AZ. Wedding Cocktails: Two were named after their dogs: Maya’s Blueberry Mojito & Ollie’s “Paw-megranate” Margarita. Wedding Flowers: Calla lilies, spray roses, ranunculus, sweet peas, and sandersonia, among others. Favorite Wedding Detail: The rustic lemonade stand. Wedding Cake: Yellow cake with blackberry & passionfruit curd, and marble cake with chocolate ganache. Biggest Surprise of the Wedding: That the sun came out at the last minute. First Dance: “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes. Four Words that Describe the Wedding: Charming, playful, whimsical, unique. Honeymoon Spot: Alaska. Where They Currently: Live Mesa, AZ.
This wedding was featured in the Summer/Fall 2011 issue of Washingtonian Bride & Groom.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.