Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Engagement Photo Session in a Monastery Courtyard
5 Wedding Dresses Inspired by “The Great Gatsby”
Channel your inner Daisy Buchanan with these wedding gowns.
Maybe it’s because of Baz Luhrmann’s much-anticipated remake of The Great Gatsby, which hits the big screen later this week, or because of reruns of PBS’s Downton Abbey, but Jazz Age fashions have gained big bridal momentum this season. Don’t believe us? Just look at the spring 2014 bridal market fashion shows, where decadent glam appeared all over the runways, with dresses showcasing fringe, feathers, drop waists, and heavy beading. Whether you want to subtly engage the trend or go full flapper fabulous, here are five dresses perfect for your roaring celebration.
1. Anna Sui Aiguille gown, $1,200 at BHLDN.
2. Sequin fringe dress, $295 at Ann Taylor.
3. Clara Bridal Gown, $1,100 at Nicole Miller.
4. Aidan Mattox embellished tulle dress, $330 at Nordstrom.
5. Va Et Vien Swirling Platinum Gown, $1,000 on sale from $1,800 at BHLDN.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.