Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
6 Dreamy Dresses We Love From BHLDN’s Fall Collection
These wedding gowns were made for ethereal brides.All photographs courtesy of BHLDN.
Bohemian brides, get ready for some blissfully beautiful new looks. BHLDN, Anthropologie’s bridal label, has come out with a fall lookbook filled with dresses perfect for rustic-chic weddings. The romantic designs, which are typically BHLDN’s calling card, this time include delicate lace, intricate beading, and pretty floral embellishments. Prices start as low as $400 for the cocktail numbers and go up to $2,800 for floor-grazing looks. If you’re hoping to score one of these fanciful confections, we suggest you mark your calendar for August 6, which is when the first batch of the collection drops online— the second half of the collection launches in October.
Titania gown, $2,200, available in October
Lia gown, $2,000, available in August
Bette gown, $800, available in October
Cyprus gown, $600, available in August
Harlow gown, $1,600, available in October
Cleo dress, $400, available in August
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.