Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
BHLDN Picks Peter Som for a Wedding Collaboration
The celeb-favorite designer drew inspiration from his ready-to-wear collection for his bridal debut.
Add another name to the ever-growing list of top fashion designers dipping into the bridal realm. BHLDN, Anthropologie’s oh-so popular bridal brand, just tapped Peter Som, a favorite of Claire Danes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Scarlett Johansson, for a line of wedding gowns.
The collaboration collection, set to launch March 5, includes two flowy and feminine gowns and one short, flirty special-occasion dress. Made to look and feel like Som’s effortlessly elegant ready-to-wear designs, the line features easy silhouettes with eye-catching details. The prices range from $1,200 for a lace shift dress to $3,000 for a ruffled fit-and-flare gown.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.