Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
New Wedding Stationery Collaboration: Kelly Wearstler and Paperless Post
Inspired by textures and neutrals, these invitations are made for a modern bride.
Your wedding may have just gotten a little more chic with the help of Kelly Weartsler’s eye for bold graphics. The interior-and-fashion designer and all-around style goddess recently collaborated with the popular online invitation site Paperless Post to create 50 unique invitations, which can be sent via e-mail or snail mail. Using her eclectic-luxe design aesthetic, Wearstler’s invitations are inspired by textured materials and neutral shades such as white and gold. Looking for that perfect save-the-date, engagement-party, or wedding invitation with just the right amount of flair? The search might be over. Take a look through the slideshow for our favorites, then shop the collection online.