Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Wedding Collaboration: Oscar de la Renta for Paperless Post
Own a piece from the iconic designer for as little as 25 cents.All photographs courtesy of Starworks Group.
Brides-to-be, take note: You can now incorporate Oscar de la Renta’s bridal collection into your big day. Our favorite stationery e-tailer, Paperless Post, has teamed up with the master couturier for a stylish wedding collaboration. Inspired by Oscar de la Renta’s ready-to-wear and bridal collections, and the designer’s home in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the 50-piece collection features both electronic and paper save-the-date cards, thank-you notes, and wedding invitations, priced from $0.25 to $3.50 each.
With every piece showcasing inspiration from de la Renta’s signature prints, lace details, and embroideries, these stationery pieces add a touch of elegance and style to any Washington wedding. De la Renta gowns are particular favorites among local brides and are exclusively available locally at Saks Jandel in Chevy Chase. Check out the Pinterest-worthy stationery designs in the slideshow above and buy e-vites and paper cards through Paperless Post.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.