Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Dream Team: Sugar Paper Teams Up With J.Crew for a New Line of Wedding Stationery
Think playful prints and whimsical typography.
Prep-perfect apparel brand J.Crew has become a beloved, reasonably priced option for brides looking to ramp up their off-the-rack style quotient on their big day. Now the brand has branched out into other wedding-related products, such as its sweet new collaboration with one of our favorite stationers, Los Angeles-based Sugar Paper.
The 13-piece wedding stationery collection boasts everything from scalloped-edge coasters, playful place cards, and adorable gift tags to cute cards, thank-you notes, and even a wedding-planning book. The items feature a soft color palette and luxe finishes such as gold lettering and prints; prices range from $6.75 for a single card to $62 for the wedding binder. See (and shop) the entire collection online.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.