Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Dresses We Love From BHLDN’s Spring 2014 Collection (Photos)
A look at the romantic new gowns on sale next week.From left to right: Cactus Flower Shift Dress, $300, and Ruth Gown, $800. All photographs courtesy of BHLDN.
As if you needed another reason to love BHLDN, Anthropologie’s fashionable bridal label, the brand just released its spring 2014 lookbook, featuring ethereal gowns perfect for a wedding somewhere by the Mediterranean Sea. Set to go on sale January 7, the collection features whimsical short dresses, flowy skirts, delicate lace, and intricate beading. With prices ranging from $250 to $4,000, these gowns give you even more stunning options for your walk down the aisle.
Want to see what else BHLDN has in store for the new season? Head over to the brand’s Pinterest page for a look at its vintage-inspired accessories and shabby-chic wedding decor.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.