Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Get Ready for Unveiled 2013
Tickets are on sale now to our big bridal event, which is just around the corner.The runway from Unveiled 2012. Photograph by Holland Photo Arts.
While we know what’s on your brain right now is the holidays—and the fact that this could very well be the year you get a ring under the tree—we want to remind you that Unveiled 2013 is just weeks away. So go ahead and enjoy being engaged, but don’t forget that planning has to start at some point, and Unveiled is an amazing way to kick off the process. This year the showcase will take place on January 27 at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., from 11:30 to 3:30.
We will have dozens of the region’s very best (and Washingtonian Bride & Groom-approved!) wedding vendors—florists, planners, designers, hairstylists, cake bakers, and more—plus a runway show presented by Carine’s Bridal Atelier. On display will be the very latest gowns and styles from Monique Lhuillier, Carolina Herrera, Angel Sanchez, and Marchesa, just to name a few. Unveiled is the perfect opportunity to see it all, meet the people who make weddings happen in our region, sip Champagne, and sample tastings—you don’t want to miss it. Buy your tickets now, and we’ll see you at Unveiled 2013!