The Washington Nationals are this close to clinching a wild-card spot in the National League Division playoffs. They hope, with only 11 more wins, to clinch the NL East title and, with good mojo, the pennant and a spot in the World Series. Either way, they are gearing up for postseason games. Here’s what you need to know to get tickets.
- Wild-card and division series tickets go on sale Friday at 10 AM.
- They will be for sale only online and over the phone at 888-632-6287. Playoff tickets cannot be purchased in advance at the box office.
- The limit will be four tickets per online or phone order for each game.
- At the box office on the day of each postseason game, a limited number of standing-room-only tickets will be for sale.
- If you buy a 2013 full-season ticket plan before Friday, you will get priority in buying playoff tickets before they go on sale to the public.
- Postseason prices, according to the Nats, will be only “moderately” higher than regular-season tickets.
So far, according to the Nats, more than 22,000 postseason tickets have been sold to season ticket holders.