Open House Blog > The Real Estate Market
The Week in Real Estate
A weekly roundup of real-estate news and gossip.
• The former site of Bob & Edith’s restaurant in Arlington might soon make room for an apartment building with ground-level retail space. [WBJ]
• The District’s property on the corner of Seventh Street and Rhode Island Avenue, NW, is set to house a mixed-use development with retail space and more than 100 apartment units. [DC Metrocentric ]
• Poll finds only 11 percent of Americans are currently looking to buy homes. [WBJ]
• Though still in the early stages, plans to bring a 10-story mixed-use development to U Street are being discussed. The development would replace the strip mall currently housing Rite Aid and Dollar Store. [DC Mudd]
For more posts on real estate and home design, click here.
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Open House Blog
- From the Magazine
- Dining Out
- More from Open House Blog