Sad you missed out MidCity’s epic Dog Days sale? Good news—Alexandria has jumped on the sidewalk-sale bandwagon. From 10 to 6 this Saturday (individual store hours may vary), the streets and boutiques of Old Town will host the city’s first-ever outdoor street sale. Some deals to look forward to:
• 50 to 75-percent off select summer merchandise at Perwinkle women’s boutique
• 40 percent off regular prices as well as an additional 60 percent off redline merchandise at the designer consignment boutique Diva.
• Extended hours (the store opens at 8 AM) and a whopping 65 percent off spring and summer children’s clothes at Monday’s Child.
• Children’s toys for $1 and less at Kit & Caboodle.
• 60 to 70 percent off summer styles at the Shoe Hive.
• 25 percent off select sale merchandise at the New York-style boutique Treat.
• 20 percent off new lamps and shades at the Lamplighter.
Subscribe to Washingtonian
Follow Washingtonian on Twitter
More>> Shop Around Blog | Style | Find a Spa