5 Faves: What We Love Right Now
The pieces we’re coveting this week.
1) We love the way the tan of the sole plays off the glossy silver sheen of these oxfords. A slim silhouette and narrow toe keep it ladylike. Patent Blucher silver oxfords, $89.90 at Zara.
2) Cobalt nail polish is that chic middle ground between summer’s brights and fall’s deep hues. Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture nail lacquer in 18 Bleu Majorelle, $25 at Sephora.
3) This howlite-and-gold bangle bracelet has major impact, yet somehow feels understated. Lele Sadoughi column slider bracelet, $325 at Charm & Chain.
4) The perfect fusion of sporty-casual and soft femininity, all in a super-versatile navy hue, makes this a go-to for summer-to-fall layering. Lace-front sweatshirt, $88 at J.Crew.
5) Polished structure, luxe reptile-print leather, and crisp color-blocking: all fab solo, but even better together. Barlowe Satchel, $548 at BCBG.