Well+Being Blog > Fitness Classes
Poste Modern Brasserie to Offer Pilates and Free Wine This Summer
Enjoy an outdoor workout and reward yourself with brunch afterward.
Here’s something we could get used to: Pilates, sparkling wine, and brunch. Poste is taking advantage of the summer weather and outdoor patio by hosting POP: Pilates on the Patio, a 45-minute class every Saturday from June 16 through July 21.
The classes will be led by former Poste employee Chauna Bryant, who teaches Pilates at Equinox in Bethesda, Results the Gym, and ZenGo Fitness. After the class, enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and order from a special Poste Pilates menu created by chef Dennis Marron.
The special healthy menu includes the following for $16 or less:
- A tropical fruit plate with coconut, kiwi, pineapple, mango, and starfruit
- Grilled pounded chicken breast, arugula, mache, tomato, and brûléed goat cheese
- The Monaco breakfast, with coffee or tea, juice, fresh fruit, and a croissant or pastry
- Granola parfait with yogurt, Chantilly cream, and dried fruit
- Egg-white omelet with spinach, oven-dried tomato, and goat cheese, and mixed greens
- The Norwegian breakfast, with smoked salmon, a toasted bagel, cream cheese, pickled red onion, capers, and chopped egg
- House-made doughnuts with chocolate ganache, lemon curd, and seasonal jam
Pilates on the Patio at Poste begins at 10 AM every Saturday and costs $19 per student. Classes are limited to 20, so sign up in advance at instructor Chauna Bryant’s website. Bring your own mat.
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Well+Being Blog