Well+Being Blog > Fit Fun|Fitness
Win a Gym Membership at the Georgetown Dash
This neighborhood scavenger hunt offers goodie bags, beer, and a chance at the grand prize.
Who doesn’t love scavenger hunts that end with awesome prizes and beer? That’s exactly what you can expect at next week’s Georgetown Dash, a scavenger hunt throughout Georgetown that will raise money for Girls on the Run DC, a nonprofit organization that teaches girls about health, community service, and self-esteem.
Here’s how the race works: Teams of four will aim to complete physical or mental challenges and tests to receive the next clue and destination. The team with the most stars collected at each location in the least amount of time will win a grand prize package worth more than $2,000:
- A one-month group gym membership to the Body You Want
- Five bootcamp classes per person at GTown Bootcamp
- Two weeks of small group training for the team at Fitness Together
- One week membership per person at Washington Sports Club Georgetown
- Eight-class package at Barre 3
- Four $25 gift cards to Athleta
- Four $50 gift cards to The North Face
- Four $25 gift cards to Revolution Cycles
- Four $100 gift cards to Sports Zone
- Four $25 gift cards to City Sports
The race begins at 7 PM on Thursday, June 21. Visit Georgetown Dash’s event site to register as a team for $100 or individually for $25. Individuals will be assigned to a team.
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Well+Being Blog