Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW
Washington, DC 20001
Nearby Metro Stops:
Mt. Vernon Square/7th St.-Convention Center
Event date and times:
February 1, 2013, 12:00 PM
Fri. Feb. 1: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Sat. Feb. 2: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm; Sun. Feb. 3: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm; Mon. Feb. 4: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Tue. Feb. 5: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Wed. Feb. 6: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Thur. Feb. 7: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Fri. Feb. 8: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Sat. Feb. 9: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm; Sun. Feb. 10: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Ticket Information: $12 Children 6-12: $5 Children 5 and under: Free Tickets may be purchased online or at ticket booths available at the Auto Show
The Washington Auto Show® is the largest public show in Washington and the “tier-one” auto show displaying more green cars and technologies than any other. The show will host the Advanced Technology SuperHighway Cafe where showgoers can log on to computers and digital screens to see the Walking Tour of the technology and innovations displayed at the show. In addition, it will feature a Luxury Showcase, where opulence meets affluence and excellence is paramount.
Some of this year’s exciting cars include:
• The 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish, as seen in the James Bond film “Skyfall”.
• The Lexus LFA, the 2013 show’s most expensive car, valued at $375K, and the recently debuted Lexus IS.
• The winner of the 2013 Green Car Technology Award, which recognizes outstanding enabling technology systems.
• The Lincoln MKC Concept, the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover, the Jaguar F-TYPE and more
2013 concepts and new offerings.
• Washington Post journalist Warren Brown’s 2013 choices for the motor vehicles
and technologies who are leading the way in sustainable, driver assist technologies,
communications and infotainment systems among other advancements.
• New models from Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo in the Luxury Showcase.
The show has become a beloved annual tradition among Washingtonians, who marvel at the growing display of stars and cars, cutting-edge technologies, contests, giveaways and children’s and sports mascots. More than 700 new vehicles from over 42 domestic and import manufacturers will fill the 750,000-square-foot space with two levels of advanced exhibits.