Dr. Greenwald’s goal is to make dentistry a stress-free, pleasant experience for each of her patients. There is nothing more satisfying to her than seeing a child full of pride having had a successful visit to the dentist. Dr. Greenwald takes great pride in watching patients grow into adults who will have a lifetime of healthy smiles. She believes it is critical that members of the community help each other, and she continues to donate her services to children referred by Jewish Social Services, Catholic Charities, and Kids Save, as well as from individual school counselors. Dr. Greenwald has been the subject of articles in the Washingtonian Magazine, Washington Post, and has been featured on the four local DC television stations, as well as on the Today Show.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- DC Dental Society
- An elected official as an ANC Commissioner for 5 years for Kalorama-Sheridan
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – University of Kentucky – Lexington, KY
- DDS – Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, OH
- BS in Dentistry – Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, OH