Dr. Rosenberg’s mission is to provide orthodontic treatment in such a way that it enriches the lives of his patients, staff, and community. This philosophy has been enhanced by a passion for excellence, years of experience, and his firm belief that each patient will be treated with the same level of care and respect as if he or she were his own family member. He has been practicing in the Northern Virginia area for over 30 years, and has been voted “Top Orthodontist” by his peers and Washingtonian Magazine for 13 straight years! Dr. Jack Rosenberg recently joined Specialists in Orthodontics and is committed as ever to helping create a “future to smile about” for each of his valued patients.
Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Attending professor of orthodontics, Washington
- Hospital Center/Children’s Hospital Department of Orthodontics and Oral Surgery
- M.S., Certificate of Orthodontics — Northwestern University — Chicago, IL
- D.D.S. — Georgetown University — Washington, D.C.
- B.S. — University of Maryland — College Park, MD