My philosophy is simple: clients come first. Communication is key. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the complete satisfaction of my clients. Let my eye for detail and commitment to excellent service help guide you on the journey to owning a home. Sweet Dreams are Made of Keys!
By leveraging my successful sales experience, clients will benefit from my savvy negotiation skills, consistent communication, strong attention to detail, and my relentlessness in getting them to the finish line, whether buying or selling. I pride myself on my ability to listen precisely and work efficiently to find my clients the home that will take their breath away! I am a great fit for first time homebuyers, VA buyers, move up or move down buyers and buyers interested in new construction. As a longtime resident of Northern Virginia(29+ years) my knowledge of the area is in-depth and valuable.
I’m not only just a REALTOR® …I am
* Mom to an amazing daughter in her senior year of college.
* Human to one sweet dysfunctional rescue dog, Winnie, and an inherited
Maltese cuddle bug named Shadow.
* 3X IRONMAN triathlon finisher that continues to train and compete. Not
always 140.6 distance though!
* Julia Child wanna-be. Love to cook and try new recipes.
* Lover of wine and all its glory! Especially enjoy visiting wineries and
relaxing to the sound of live music.
* Travel junkie
* Avid reader of the printed word-the old fashioned kind.
* Passionate volunteer and advocate for the Shepherd’s Center-helping
home-bound seniors make it to their medical appointments and grocery
I am a licensed REALTOR® in Virginia, Maryland and DC. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors(NAR) and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors(NVAR).