Rad Orthodontics is well known as the premier provider of Orthodontic treatment to adults, teens, and children in the Washington DC area. Their unrivaled reputation for excellence, exceptional results, and fun atmosphere has established Rad Orthodontics as the leader in contemporary orthodontics for more than a decade. Many local dentists bestow the utmost compliment by referring patients and family members to Rad Orthodontics for treatment.
Dr. David Rad is an Invisalign® Super Elite Provider. Rad Orthodontics is proud to have earned this distinction, awarded only to the top 1% of Invisalign® providers nationwide. Experience counts, and Rad Orthodontics is known for achieving excellent results in highly complex Invisalign® cases.
Dr. David Rad, his brother Dr. Mehdy Rad, and their highly trained team are dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care in the most comfortable setting. Rad Orthodontics treats adults and children in all five of our offices. Children love the painless and fun appointments. Parents love the convenient locations as well as appointment options before and after school and even on Saturdays. Adults love the private treatment areas and numerous inconspicuous treatment options.
Rad Orthodontics uses only the most proven and sophisticated systems to ensure precisely customized, comfortable, and efficient treatments. By combining the best techniques and materials available, we deliver the highest level of orthodontic care with rave reviews! We love the fact that many of our new patients arrive at our door with glowing personal referrals from our current patients– they happily tell their friends and family about the superb care at Rad Orthodontics.
Rad Orthodontics is proud to have received numerous accolades for outstanding care:
- Invisalign® Super Elite Top 1% Provider since 2012, and Elite Preferred Provider since 2008
- Washingtonian Top Orthodontist for almost a decade
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Since 2010
- Consumer Checklist Top Orthodontist since 2008
- Consumer Research Council Top Orthodontist for more than a decade
- B.S. with Honors in Economics, Boston University
- D.M.D. Magna cum Laude, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- M.Sc. D. Oral Biology, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in the fields of both Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Boston University Dental School
- Chief resident during clinical residency
- Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society for excellence in academic achievement.
- Certificate of excellence from the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology for outstanding academic achievements in the field of oral pathology.
- Extensive research in bone biology and metabolism during post-graduate education
Dr. David Rad lectures locally on Invisalign® and he spends as much time as possible participating in continuing education organizations and courses to stay at the forefront of dental progress and offer the highest level of care to his patients. Dr. Rad is active in numerous local and national dental groups:
- President of the Bi-County Dental Study Club
- Co-founder and vice president of the Premier Study Club in Chevy Chase, MD,
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontics
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
Rad Orthodontics is in-network with many insurance plans and offers convenient payment plans. Our goal is to make orthodontic treatment financially feasible, and our staff will guide you as you choose the best payment option to fit your needs.
Office Hours & Locations:
Hours: Monday through Saturday by appointment