Rad Orthodontics is well known as the premier provider of Orthodontic treatment to adults, teens, and children in the Washington DC area. Their unrivaled reputation for excellence, exceptional results, and fun atmosphere has established Rad Orthodontics as the leader in contemporary orthodontics for more than a decade.
We are proud that many of our patients are personally referred to us by friends and family. Exceeding patient expectations is our goal and we love the fact that many new patients arrive at our door with glowing personal referrals from our current patients.
Rad Orthodontics provides value well beyond a nice smile. Expert care, excellence and personal attention set us apart from other providers. Dr. David is a certified specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. This enables him to use skeletal growth as an advantage when treating malalignments in the teeth and jaw. We strive for excellence by using only the most proven and sophisticated technologies that ensure customized, comfortable and efficient treatments. With these precision systems and upgraded styles of custom braces, our treatments work better, faster and more comfortably than traditional alternatives. The team at Rad Orthodontics always gives personal attention to our patients by treating them with respect, professionalism and sensitivity toward personal needs.
Dr. David Rad is proud to be an Invisalign® Diamond Plus provider, a distinction awarded only to the top 1% of Invisalign® providers worldwide. Experience counts and Rad Orthodontics is known for achieving excellent results in highly complex Invisalign® cases for more than a decade.
Dr. David Rad, his brother Dr. Mehdy Rad and their highly trained team are dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care to adults and children in all five of our offices. Children love the painless and fun appointments. Parents love the convenient locations as well as before and after school and weekend appointments. Adults love the private treatment areas and numerous cosmetic treatment options.
Rad Orthodontics holds numerous accolades for outstanding care:
- • Invisalign® Elite Provider since 2008
- • Invisalign Top 1% Provider since 2012
- • Currently Invisalign® Diamond Plus Provider having treated over 4000 cases
- • Washingtonian Top Orthodontist
- • Bethesda Magazine Top Vote Getter
- • Angie’s List Super Service Award Since 2010
- • B.S. with Honors in Economics, Boston University
- • D.M.D. Magna cum Laude, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- • M.Sc. D. Oral Biology, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- • Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in the fields of both Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Boston University Dental School
- • Chief resident during clinical residency
- • Member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society for excellence in academic achievement.
- • Certificate of excellence from the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology for outstanding academic achievements in the field of oral pathology.
- • Extensive research in bone biology and metabolism during post-graduate education
Dr. David Rad lectures locally on Invisalign® and he spends as much time as possible participating in continuing education organizations and courses to stay at the forefront of dental progress and offer the highest level of care to his patients. Dr. Rad is active in numerous local and national dental groups:
- • Co-founder and Vice President of the Premier Study Club in Chevy Chase, MD,
- • American Dental Association
- • American Association of Orthodontists
- • Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- • Maryland State Society of Orthodontics
- • Southern Maryland Dental Society
Rad Orthodontics is in-network with many insurance plans and offers convenient payment plans. Our goal is to make orthodontic treatment financially feasible, and our staff will guide you as you choose the best payment option to fit your needs.
Office Hours: Monday through Saturday by appointment