Rad Orthodontics is well known as the premier provider of Orthodontic treatment to adults, teens, and children in the Washington DC area. Their unrivaled reputation for excellence, exceptional results, and fun atmosphere has established Rad Orthodontics as the leader in contemporary orthodontics for more than a decade. Many local dentists bestow the utmost compliment by referring patients and family members to Rad Orthodontics for treatment.
Dr. Mehdy Rad is an Invisalign® Super Elite Provider. Rad Orthodontics is proud to have earned this distinction, awarded only to the top 1% of Invisalign® providers nationwide. Experience counts, and Rad Orthodontics is known for achieving excellent results in highly complex Invisalign® cases.
Dr. Mehdy Rad, his brother Dr. David Rad, and their highly trained team are dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care in the most comfortable setting. Rad Orthodontics treats adults and children in all five of our offices. Children love the painless and fun appointments. Parents love the convenient locations as well as appointment options before and after school and even on Saturdays. Adults love the private treatment areas and numerous inconspicuous treatment options.
Rad Orthodontics uses only the most proven and sophisticated systems to ensure precisely customized, comfortable, and efficient treatments. By combining the best techniques and materials available, we deliver the highest level of orthodontic care with rave reviews! We love the fact that many of our new patients arrive at our door with glowing personal referrals from our current patients– they happily tell their friends and family about the superb care at Rad Orthodontics.
Rad Orthodontics holds numerous accolades for outstanding care:
- Invisalign® Super Elite Top 1% Provider since 2012, and Elite Preferred Provider since 2008
- Washingtonian Top Orthodontist for almost a decade
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Since 2010
- Consumer Checklist Top Orthodontist since 2008
- Consumer Research Council Top Orthodontist for more than a decade
- BA from Boston University with a major in ethical philosophy and minors in biology and chemistry.
- Dental Degree from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Rad trained with world famous orthodontist and instructor Anthony Gianelly, DMD, MD, PhD.
- Externship at the Dental Clinic on Air Base Ramey in Puerto Rico
- One-year residency in cosmetic and esthetic dentistry at the Boston Medical Center, where he was awarded the Clinical Excellence Award.
- Orthodontic Specialist Certificate from Boston University, where he earned the prestigious role of chief resident.
Dr.Mehdy Rad lectures locally on Invisalign® and other Orthodontic topics. He is also active in numerous local and national dental groups for continuing education:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Greater Washington Orthodontic Society
- Bi-County Dental Study Club, Vice President
- Alliance Orthodontic Group, President
Rad Orthodontics is in-network with many insurance plans and offers convenient payment plans. Our goal is to make orthodontic treatment financially feasible, and our staff will guide you as you choose the best payment option to fit your needs.
Hours: Monday through Saturday by appointment