An occasional series of unfortunate experiences at well-known sites around DC.
The most powerful man in the world lives in it, but somehow that still doesn’t make it the internet like it. Here’s why the White House isn’t as great as it thinks it is:
1. It tries to protect itself.
2. It looks better on TV.
3. It was supposed to be bigger.
4. “Michelle and Pres Obama…like doing it or something?”
5. President not there for your tour.
6. Those chairs, tho
7. “Terrible atchitecture.”
8. Somebody in 1800 confused their paint swatches.
9. It kills puppies.
10. And a bunch of other grab-bag reasons for hatred: