Well+Being Blog > Dieting & Weight Loss|Fitness|Health
Well+Being Call for Weight-Loss Bloggers
We’ll pick two readers to work with local trainers throughout January to get their weight back on track.
In two weeks, all gyms will be packed with people attempting to fulfill their New Year’s resolutions, whether it’s to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year or to just get back in shape.
We’re looking for two enthusiastic readers, one male and one female, to take on a weight-loss challenge of their own for the month of January. Each guest blogger will work with two local trainers, who will draw up a month-long plan to help meet the bloggers’ fitness goals. The trainers will continue to offer free consultation to the bloggers throughout the month to help them stay on track.
Every week, the weight-loss bloggers will document their food intake, exercise regimen, and pounds lost in a post for Well+Being.
Interested? E-mail us at email@example.com and tell us in 200 words why you’d make an inspiring weight-loss blogger for Well+Being.
Winners will be notified by Tuesday, December 27.
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must be a DC, Maryland, or Virginia resident.
3. Must be able to write one health post for each week of January.
4. Must be willing to devote time to meeting weight-loss goals, including consultations with trainers and training sessions.
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Well+Being Blog
- From the Magazine
- Dining Out
- More from Well+Being Blog