Well+Being Blog > Fitness|Fitness Gear
7 Must-Have Drugstore Beauty Products for Your Gym Bag
Look picture-perfect even after a midday workout.
Letting out some work frustration at the gym during your lunch break is pretty rewarding. Not so great: the hassle of showering, blow-drying your hair, and changing back into work clothes. Make the process easier by stashing these essential beauty products in your gym bag. The best part? They’re all less than $13 and can be found at your local drugstore.
1) Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant ($9.99)
This prescription-strength deodorant keeps working long after you have.
2) Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes ($6.99)
No time to shower? These refreshing face and body wipes will keep you smelling fresh. (Your coworkers will thank you.)
3) Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets ($4.99)
Rid your face of excess oil and sweat with these shine-eliminating sheets.
4) Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner ($9.95)
Redness-reducing rose-petal water in this alcohol-free toner helps calm Santa-flushed cheeks to a healthy glow.
5) Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ($12.99)
Streamline your beauty routine with this all-in-one foundation formula that hydrates and brightens your complexion.
6) PSSSSST Dry Shampoo Spray ($6.79)
An oldie but a goody, this dry shampoo refreshes your locks with an unscented formula designed to absorb excess oil.
7) Almay Wake Up Under-Eye Concealer ($7.19)
Bring new light to tired post-workout eyes with this refreshing under-eye concealer.
Do you have a favorite beauty product to use after a workout? Share it with us in the comments.