Pilates on the Patio at Poste Returns for Fall
Poste Modern Brasserie will host Pilates and brunch every week starting this Saturday.
Thanks to the popularity of its inaugural summer series, Poste Modern Brasserie will start its fall series of Pilates on the Patio every Saturday at 10 AM between September 15 and October 6.
Instructor and former Poste employee Chauna Bryant will continue to lead the 45-minute Pilates sessions, followed by complimentary sparkling wine and a healthy brunch.
A new addition includes a weekly raffle, in which one student will win a series of one-on-one Pilates classes with Bryant.
Classes are limited to 25 participants, so book in advance through Bryant’s website. Each session is $19, not including brunch. Students must bring their own mat.
The brunch menu is as follows:
- Tropical fruit plate with coconut, kiwi, pineapple, mango, and starfruit
- Chicken paillard: grilled, pounded chicken breast, arugula, mâche, tomato, and bruléed goat cheese
- The Monaco breakfast: coffee or tea, juice, fresh fruit, and croissant or pastry
- Granola parfait: yogurt with Chantilly cream and dried fruit
- Egg-white omelet with spinach, oven-dried tomato, goat cheese, and mixed greens
- Norwegian: smoked salmon on a toasted bagel with cream cheese, pickled red onion, capers, and chopped egg
- Splurge-worthy dessert: housemade doughnuts with chocolate ganache, lemon curd, and seasonal jam