Get your hearts racing with this yoga workout playlist for two. Photograph courtesy of Flickr user Le Yoga.
We’ve already rounded up all the hot spots to check out for Valentine’s Day-friendly fitness classes. But if you really want some private time while working up a sweat with your sweetie, this list of songs for a yoga workout may be just the thing to get your heart racing.
“This yoga playlist combines sensual, downtempo beats with a sprinkle of romantic slow jams to help get you into that special mood with your partner,” says Jeffrey Platts, an instructor at Past Tense Studio and a dating coach. “Press play and let the flirty, good vibes flow!”
Listen to this one-hour playlist on Spotify.
1) “Aganjú (John Beltran Mix)” by Bebel Gilberto
2) “Yes Baby Yes” by Mo’ Horizons
3) “Cardiology (Isolée Mix)” by Recloose
4) “Night Over Manaus” by Boozoo Bajou
5) “Angel Love” by Samantha James
6) “So In Love” by Jill Scott, feat. Anthony Hamilton
7) “Let’s Get It On (Da Producers MPG Groove Mix)” by Marvin Gaye
8) “Ascension (Don’t Ever Wonder)” by Maxwell
9) “Smooth” by D’Angelo
10) “New Year’s Prayer” by Jeff Buckley
11) “For My Corpse” by Random Rab
12) “Lovers Rock” by Sade
13) “It’s Great When We’re Together” by Finley Quaye
You can also get your yoga on to this playlist at Past Tense Studio’s next singles yoga class on Friday, February 10, at 8 PM.