Various photographers and pedestrians stopped by 9th and F streets, Northwest, on Saturday morning, curious about the strange display of vintage cars lining the street. The cars, known as Trabants, were manufactured in communist East Germany from 1957 to 1991. To commemorate the fall of the Berlin Wall, the International Spy Museum hosted its 11th annual Parade of Trabants, welcoming 20 cars and their owners. The event gave passersby the chance to learn about East German history, listen to musicians dressed in traditional German garb, and observe the inner workings of the cars. Few Trabants are left on the roads of Germany and only about 200 remain in the US.