Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
Various locations; price varies by location; reddoorspas.com.
Check the Red Door Web sites for pricing and to book at specific locations.
• Absolute Gratitude: Olive Oil Body Glow, 50-minute signature massage, signature facial with customized eye contour, and signature manicure/pedicure. Top off the treatment with a shampoo and blow-dry.
• Unconditional Love: 50-minute signature massage, signature facial, and spa lunch; complete the treatment with a signature manicure.
• Unconditional Love with Pedicure: Same as above package but with the addition of a signature pedicure.
• For a Perfect Mom: 50-minute signature massage and warm-cream manicure and pedicure.
A complimentary makeup refresher is available with all spa packages.
• Anti-Aging Bliss: Book appointments on Mother’s Day (May 10) for savings of $100 on all facial filler products such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Restalyne. Georgetown location only; reservations necessary.
The Spa at Mint
• Cherry Blossom Bliss: This cherry-blossom infused facial is designed to hydrate the skin and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A neck, shoulder, back, and hand massage completes the treatment; 75 minutes; $125.
The Spa at the Sports Club/LA
This luxe spa is attached to the Ritz-Carlton in DC’s West End. Ask for the three-hour complimentary self-parking validation at the reception desk.
• Sunset Rose Body Cocoon: A geranium/grape-seed scrub followed by a hydrating mineral wet mask infused with rose oil. Finish with a rose-petal-lotion application; special price, $99.
• Rose Elegance Facial: A special facial using essential rose oils, which are said calm and hydrate skin without clogging pores; special price, $99.
• Peppermint Manicure/Pedicure: A signature treatment utilizing invigorating peppermint essential oil. 60-minute $75.
Blu Water Day Spa
• Passage to Enlightenment Package: collagen manicure and pedicure, 60-minute hot-lava massage, 90-minute signature facial, spring-makeup application, complimentary lunch, and a gift; $400 (normally $480).
• Mother and Daughter Day of Beauty Package: manicure and pedicure, 60-minute antioxidant facial treatment, 60-minute Swedish massage, and a gift; $240 (normally $270).
• Mother’s Spa Escape Package: 60-minute organic customized facial, 60-minute hot-lava massage, and a gift; $210 (normally $240).
• Divine Mom Package: Divine Manicure and Pedicure; $115 (normally $130).
• Blu Water Signature Healing Ritual: This package includes an aromatic cleansing foot bath followed by a full-body exfoliation, therapeutic massage, and Shirodara Serenity Journey with restorative oil and a body-envelopment wrap; $200 (normally $250).
Elaj Aveda Day Spa
• Emerald Package: Treat Mom to a Spa Manicure and Pedicure plus a 60-minute Elemental Nature Massage and 60-minute Elemental Nature Facial; $300 (normally $330).
Robert Andrew Salon and Spa
• Pamper Me Please: Enjoy a mini-spa day with a 20-minute back massage and a 30-minute mini-facial and manicure; $128 (normally $170).
The Still Point
• Organic Lavender and Honey Holistic Facial and Warm Buttermilk Manicure: holistic facial with an organic hand-blended treatment mask of lavender and local honey. Finish off the experience with the spa’s special warm-buttermilk manicure; two hours; $100 (normally $150).
>> Next page: Virginia spas