Best Bites Blog > Food & Restaurant News
Some More Details About Rialto
Expect a dress code and brunch service at the forthcoming Georgetown spot.
As Best Bites first reported, Rialto, the new restaurant in the former Guards space on M Street, Northwest, will serve Italian small plates. The restaurant is inspired by Venice, and will feature handmade pastas—the executive chef is Ryan Fichter.
Here is some more information about the forthcoming place from the trio behind Thunderburger and Bodega, both nearby in Georgetown.
1) The grand opening is slated for September 26, 2013.
2) It will start with dinner service only, but eventual hours will be 11:30 AM to 1:30 AM on weekdays and Friday and Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30 AM. On Sunday, there will be brunch service from 10 to 3:30.
3) There will be a dress code.
4) There will also be a cheese counter.
5) Press materials predict that signature dishes will include “gnocchi pomodoro, polipo Barolo, and capesante.”
more from Washingtonian
- Most Read in Best Bites Blog
- From the Magazine
- Dining Out
- More from Best Bites Blog