Hooray: The Fort Reno summer music series has announced its full schedule! The concerts take place in the field at 3950 Chesapeake Street, NW; the closest Metro stop is Tenleytown/American Univeristy. Shows start around 7:15; they’re a real Washington music tradition, so even if you can’t make all of them, check out the schedule and catch a show in the next couple of months. The series highlights the best in local indie music; plus, what's not to like about sitting outside in the grass on a blanket, catching a concert and doing some seriously great people watching? Click below for the full schedule, and if you're into free music, don't forget to check out our guide to free summer concerts.
Get the full schedule below.
* Monday, June 22nd: Pash, Funk Ark, The Sweater Set
* Thursday, June 25th: Electricutions, Meow vs Meow, Noon:30
* Monday, June 29th: Cigarbox Planetarium, Small Doses, Batala
* Thursday, July 2nd: Caverns, Aerialist, TBA
* Monday, July 6th: Go Home Robot, Sea Monsters, Power Pirate
* Thursday, July 9th: TBA, Imperial China, FFFever
* Monday, July 13th: Poor But Sexy, Laura Zax, Formers
* Thursday, July 16th: Godisheus, Girl Loves Distortion, Laughing Man
* Monday, July 20th: Meredith Bragg, Hey Arbore, TBA
* Thursday, July 23rd, Night of a Thousand Cakes!: Soft Power, Benjy Ferree, TBA
* Monday, July 27th: TBA, Stoney Lonesome, Pree
* Thursday, July 30th: Title Tracks, Casper Bangs, Grendel Babies